Monday, April 5, 2010

Miley's moving out of the family home!


Miley Cyrus, 17, told people magazine ''I got out of that! I'm actually buying a place. I haven't moved in yet. I'm still reconstructing and stuff.'' Miley's mom, Tish, said " she's stoked". Tish also said that Mileys house is really really close. Miley also said :
''My house is going to be gorgeous because my mom is an interior designer. It's like if your mom's a clothes designer you're always going to look great. My mom's an interior designer so my house is going to be perfect all the time. It's going to be a really zen space. We did all these different things to make it a place that’s so chill. Like all my couches are on the floor and I have pillows on the floor. It’s just serene, like my own kind of therapy. My religion is love, so my door is always open for anyone who wants to come in. It's a just a loving place.''
I wonder when she will move in?

No comments:

Post a Comment