Monday, April 5, 2010

I Can't Be Tamed!


Miley is coming out with a new cd this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new soon to be smash hit album called " I Can't Be Tamed". Miley talked to MTV about her new album:

“My new record has more of a techno vibe on some stuff. It’s fun. You know, I just want to kind of do all different types of music, same as I do with movies. I never want to get stuck in a rut and just do one thing. My record is coming out this summer. I’m excited about that. I’m looking forward to that, and then hopefully I can continue to do more films. [The album is] a little different. It’s kind of poppier, but then it still has an edge. All of my music kind of has to. I think it’s really fun. It’s definitely a good summer CD. It’s good to blast in your car.”

So are you excited for the upcoming album from Miley?

No comments:

Post a Comment